Join our Front End Development Team @Levi9 Iasi
At Levi Nine, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Scania project and team. As our front-end developer fellow, you’ll contribute to building the Fleet management portal – an application used to track and manage vehicle fleets with real-time data. You’ll learn, play and have fun while doing a meaningful work.
WHY YOU’LL BE A GOOD FIT:
- Fluent English, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM
- Personality compatible with ours: proactive, result driven, creative and open person with strong client and team orientation
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE:
- Polymer, Here & Bing API, Bootstrap
- Karma & Jasmine (Unit-testing)
- Experience with JIRA
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering
BENEFITS THAT YOU CAN ENJOY:
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
- Dynamic and multicultural teams
- Career growth through Personal Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Great colleagues and an open and inspiring place to work
- Access to an innovation lab where you can unchain your creativity
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health
- And speaking of health you can enjoy fresh fruits weekly
- You also can enjoy a good book with our buddy Bookster
- And have some fun in our games room.