We are always looking for talented IT professionals!
Currently open positions
We are hiring an OutSystems Developer in Iasi
The Levi9 Development Center in Iasi is looking for OutSystems Developers.
The OutSystems Platform is a high-productivity platform as a service (PaaS) intended for developing and delivering enterprise web and mobile applications, which run in the cloud, on-premises or in hybrid environments.
DUE TO THE EXPANSION OF SERVICES AND NEW CLIENTS we are looking for a OutSystems Developer having the following skills:
- 1+ years of software development experience (.NET or Java);
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle or SQL Server);
- University degree in Computer Science / Economics (CS profile);
- UX skills are a plus;
- Basic procedural and functional programming knowledge (flowcharts, pseudo code or others) and algorithmic;
- Interest or affinity with business processes and requirements engineering;
- Independent, critical, proactive and organized;
- Good English skills (reading, writing, speaking).
- Willing to travel frequently.
Your duties and responsibilities will be focused on:
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, from specification and coding, through testing and deployment;
- Work with a team of developers (both from Romania and Netherlands) to ensure that you deliver a high quality product for the client, within the required time frames;
- Work with the testers team in order to investigate, re-produce and remedy issues;
- Get full responsibility to deliver good and solid solutions;
- Approach software development process by using agile methodology with short sprints;
- Frequent visits on client site.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Permanent employment;
- A competitive salary;
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment;
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities;
- Personal Development through Personal Development Plans, training, education and certifications;
- Great colleagues and an open and inspiring place to work.